[TowerTalk] Recommendation for tower installation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Recommendation for tower installation
From: "WA4MWM" <wa4mwm@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:26:02 -0400
I just found out that my tower-guy is no longer available.

I have a 130' Rohn 45 rotating tower with (2) C-31s and a C-51 almost ready to
go.  This project is beyond my "one-man band"  capabilities.  The antennas are
fully assembled on the ground.  The tower is assembled in 3 sections ready to
set with guys pre-cut and assembled.    The tower and antennas will be set with
a crane, but I still need someone in a higher "pay-grade" than mine to do this
part of the job.

Does anyone have any recommendations for anyone in central N.C.
(Winston-Salem, Greensboro, etc.)?  Raleigh and Charlotte would not be too far,
but closer would be better.

Thanks,

Cliff

NC4CB