[TowerTalk] antennas in trees

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] antennas in trees
From: Craig Clark <jcclark@worldpath.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:53:35 -0400

------------

Here's the original post from KE3Q

Anyone have experience, anecdotal or otherwise, on the performance of a vertical "in the woods" versus in an open field? I potentially have both options. Especially with lots of radials, "in the woods" would not "use up" my open fields as much -- I can keep them for livestock, crops, or towers with other antennas. 73 - Rich, KE3Q

Message: 3