Re: [TowerTalk] non conductive sealant

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] non conductive sealant
From: "Julio Peralta" <jperalta@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 12:03:50 -0400
I've been using a product called STUFF it's a Dielectric water proofing
filler. You flood the inner parts of the connector and the threads. When you
screw the connector on the STUFF will ooze out. Wipe it off and apply tape
and what ever else you want. It does not harder so can be reused. It works
by filling all the cracks and crevices with the STUFF so water can't get in.

Julio, W4HY

Subject: [TowerTalk] non conductive sealant