RE: [TowerTalk] Conduit ends?

To: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>,"Paul Ash" <bluesdude@cfl.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Conduit ends?
From: "Les Kalmus" <w2lk@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 20:52:45 -0500
I have a 4" conduit which terminates in a 12" x 12" x 6" access box (Home
Depot or a real electrical supply store). The hardline enters the box and is
connected to bulkhead connectors which exit the bottom of the box. The
RG-213 which runs up the tower connects to these bulkhead connectors. My
control cables run in a separate conduit and terminate in the same box.
Another large box is coupled to this one with two short lengths of 2" PVC
and is used for the control connections.

No water or wayward creatures can get in this way.

73, Les W2LK