Re: [TowerTalk] Emoto 1300SMAX Rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Emoto 1300SMAX Rotor
From: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@covad.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:21:35 -0500
Brad,

Contact Emotator Corporation directly.  The company's phone number is
81(country code).47.367.2916.  Its mailing address is 12-6 Matsudo Matsudo
City, 271-0092 Japan according to the company's ad in the August 2004 issue of
the Japanese CQ Ham Radio magazine.  It does not include an email address.

73,

Masa Miura, AJ3M
Bethesda, MD
http://minokobo.com/je2ywy/aj3m/