Re: [TowerTalk] taping coax to tower parts

To: "Tower" <tower@charter.net>, "ed" <stang416@magma.ca>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] taping coax to tower parts
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 09:40:10 -0600
I've had Delhi up for years at my old place and when we took it down, the
cleanest spots were under the old electrical tape.

And the Delhi has channel for legs, like the Rohn HDBX, and I've never had a
problem using electrical tape to hang coax. (Delhi is a Canadian product
similar to HDBX but with a nice clean taper, not that ugly stepped taper of
the Rohn.)

73, kelly
ve4xt