[TowerTalk] RE: guy wire for sale

To: k8ri-tower@charter.net ("K8RI on Tower Talk"),TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: guy wire for sale
From: ny6dx@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:28:24 -0500
Have commercial heavy duty 3/8 gal steel guy wire for sale.The same cable used
here in N.Y. to support 100ft utility poles.Asking $2.00 per foot.have 1000ft.
will cut to size.you pay shipping or pick up.contact me at ny6dx@netscape.net

>I see a number of posters using basically the same subject line "TowerTalk
>Digest". ?These subject lines do not tie to any thread, or question through
>the subject line. ?Often they only contain a reply with no quoted text which
>makes it difficult to figure out to what they are referring. ?Even with some
>quoted text it may take some reading to make sense.
>
>Please, when replying to a post, use the original subject line even if you
>have to insert it. ?If it's of interest the rest of us can go to it, but we
>don't have to read the thing before finding out to what it pertains.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Roger Halstead (K8RI, EN73 & ARRL Life Member)
>N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
>www.rogerhalstead.com

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.