[TowerTalk] Re: Guy wire for sale

To: k3bz@arrl.net ("Jerry Keller - K3BZ"),sm2ekm@telia.com ("Jan Erik Holm")
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Guy wire for sale
From: ny6dx@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:36:58 -0500
Have 1000ft of commercial grade guy wire for sale.This wire is 3000lbs. rated
galvinized steel used to support 100ft utility pole.Will cut to length but
prefer to sell all 1000ft.$2.00 per foot for cuts or $1.50 for all 1000ft.You
must pay shipping or come to Sayville N.Y. and pick up.Contact me at
ny6dx@netscape.net"

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.