Re: [TowerTalk] liberating aluminum

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] liberating aluminum
From: "Roger K8RI on Tower" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:58:43 -0500
Ahhhh... Hope springs eternal<LOL> and you of all people should know how
cheap we hams can be. <:-))  I llike it!

I was going to add a side mounted duoband vertical to my old American Steel
tower and this is wehre it lead.
http://www.rogerhalstead.com/ham_files/tower.htm

Well, maybe a bit more than just the vertical was planned was already
planned. <:-))

Roger Halstead (K8RI and ARRL Life Member)
N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com