Re: [TowerTalk] QUAD FEEDING

To: "Bob T." <bobt@gloryroad.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] QUAD FEEDING
From: "daniel hearn" <dhearn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:47:53 -0800
Bob: The various feeding systems for quads is covered in great detail by
L.B.Cebik in his book "Cubical Quad Notes", vol 1. There is a second volume
to the set with even more information.  He has patterns and detailed
information on the subject. Each volume contains more than 200 pages.
  Info on the books is at www.antennex.com. You could also check Cebiks web
site where he has an unbelievable amount of stuff on antennas. 73, Dan, N5AR