Re: [TowerTalk] Connectors for LMR-600

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Connectors for LMR-600
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:27:16 -0500
I used what I guess were TC600-UMC connectors about three years ago, but
I don't recall what I paid for them. I just used a soldering iron I've
had for years; I think it's 30W, but it has a "boost" button as well.

However, when the time comes to relocate the VHF/UHF antenna, I might go
for something other than LMR600.

For the HF antennas I'll probably use Davis BuryFlex.

73

Alan NV8A

On 03/27/05 06:03 pm William Q Meeker tossed the following ingredients
into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: