Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting 10m/15m/20m monobanders -- single mast.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting 10m/15m/20m monobanders -- single mast.
From: k1ttt@arrl.net
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:26:51 -0400 (EDT)
> I'm sure there ARE optimum spacings for stacked monobanders.  And the
> differences are probably worth spending some time on in multi-tower super
> stations with 22-foot masts and climbing steps.  But if you can't
> optimize, it isn't the end of the world, as I found out, to my great
> delight.

nope, multi-tower super stations just put up another tower.  but before i
got there i had 10/15/20m stacked the same way, just spread them out as
far as i could on the 12' of mast above the tower.  just think about it,
big monobanders are basically several monobanders squished down onto the
same boom and they work just fine.