Re: [TowerTalk] polyrod

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] polyrod
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:24:13 -0500
Any downside to this stuff other than shipping and handling expense/problems
associated with 8 foot rolls, plus having to buy 5000 feet at a time?  Is it
coated or must one use gloves to keep from getting splinters?  Will it break
if something heavy like a gin pole falls on it?  Does it need to be
protected from UV/weather?

Keith NM5G