Re: [TowerTalk] Guying Self-Supp. Towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guying Self-Supp. Towers
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:26:57 -0600
Larry,

The specifications don't say what wind speed these towers will stand unguyed.
My advice based on experience is to guy the tower unless your square footage
is much less than the maximum specifications.  How much less...I don't know.

Doug

--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0