Re: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] Antennas & Antenna Modeling: The Works

To: K7LXC@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] Antennas & Antenna Modeling: The Works
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:49:17 -0500
The problem with Antennex, like with MANY places that sell on the net, is
that they lead you through several levels and Mouse clicks before you can
find the price. WHAT is so secret that they think they have to hide the
price ? By the time I wade through that much BS, I have lost interest.
Stone accuses me of being negative, but I think I have cause.
Bill

At 11:38 AM 4/10/2005 -0400, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:

>     FYI. Sounds like a good thing to have in the library.
>
>Cheers,
>Steve    K7LXC
>TOWER TECH
>
>In a message dated 4/7/2005 9:58:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>newslist-bounces@antennex.com writes:
>--- Announcing a Treasure for any Library ---
>
>All of LB Cebik's Books on a Single CD-ROM
>- 3600+ Pages
>- 1000s of Illustrations
>- 100s of Computer Models
>- 100s of Program Listings
>
>With 13 book volumes of antenna and antenna modeling information, this
>CD-ROM is an indispensable reference for antenna builders.
>
>This CD-ROM contains all of the antenna books written by L. B. Cebik,
>W4RNL, and published by antenneX. It is a handy reference and an
>inexpensive way to own works focused in depth on many types of
>antennas, and yet written for the working radio amateur. As well, the
>collection includes 3 volumes of notes on antenna modeling with NEC
>and MININEC.
>
>"Antennas and Antenna Modeling: The Works" also makes a handsome gift
>for anyone interested in the practical dimensions of the art and
>science of antenna design and analysis.
>
>For more info, please visit the Announcements Page(s):
>http://www.antennex.com/announcements.htm
>
>Thanks and enjoy!
>
>Jack L. Stone, Publisher
>antenneX Online Magazine