Re: [TowerTalk] Remote computers and towers

To: K7LXC@aol.com, garyschafer@comcast.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remote computers and towers
From: k0myw@att.net
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:58:40 +0000
While over the years as a TowerTalk subscriber I've come to greatly appreciate
Steve's vigilence in keeping threads on-topic, the subject of remote
station/antenna sites is of growing interest as in-town residential
neighborhood restrictions make erecting towers more difficult.

Perhaps this question wasn't the best example. But the subjects of towers and
remote operations seem bound to become more intertwined.

At least that's how it 'ppears to this ol' Ozarks hillbilly...

73,
Mike, KØMYW