Re: [TowerTalk] Reseting remote computer

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reseting remote computer
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:34:56 -0500
One reason so many varied topics are seen on this list is that its members
bring a wealth of knowledge and experience in ALL aspects of amateur radio
related design, construction and operation.

IMO, this is a good thing and reflects (pun intended) a good image for
TowerTalk.  The slightly off-topic threads that are started probably should
be taken off-list when they narrow to details beyond general interest.

73, Keith NM5G