Re: [TowerTalk] How far from the house?

To: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How far from the house?
From: N4BAA - JOSE CASTILLO <n4baa@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 20:56:43 -0400
Hi Alan,

Further is ALWAYS better...but there are QTHs where this
isn't possible! ROHN for instance has HOUSE brackets for
their tower...One doesn't strap those babies to trees! HI HI..

My tower is 3 feet from my bedroom wall and I have had
DIRECT hits on the tower and nothing adverse to the home
wiring...

Good Luck!

Jose - N4BAA