Re: [TowerTalk] How far from the house?

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How far from the house?
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:24:55 -0400
I know about his connection with PolyPhaser, but where I place the tower
doesn't affect how many of their products I buy. In the article he says
that the articles were checked for errors by his brother, the founder of
PolyPhaser.

I also know about the towers that are situated right next to houses and
the Rohn brackets that facilitate this. But it is possible, isn't it,
that more is known about the behavior of lightning now than when Rohn
designed its products?

Alan NV8A

On 05/24/05 09:26 pm Blake Bowers tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: