Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor on AB577

To: "Jerry K3BZ" <k3bz@arrl.net>,"Dana Roode" <dana.roode@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor on AB577
From: "ChetMoore" <ChetMoore@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 23:18:00 -0400
I did exactly what Jerry suggested.    One more thing,  Two of the Clips on
the guy wires that came pre attached to the color coded guy wires on my unit
broke on two different occasions.  I would recommend replacing those all of
these clips with  stainless steel or brass clips or  cutting the original
clips off , and use  a thimble and wire clamps

Chet N6ZO