[TowerTalk] Small Yagi Advice

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Small Yagi Advice
From: "Byron Tatum" <bjtatum@ev1.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:11:09 -0500
Hello-
    I want to ask for advice regarding the selection of a 3 or 4 element
tribander. I had used for a number of years the Cushcraft A-3 and was pleased.
Since I will have a couple of long VHF antennas above the tribander I am trying
to keep the size and weight of it to a manageable level, whereby I can still
push up the mast.
    I have studied the Cushcraft A4-S and it looks like it would be a little
better than my old A-3, but I wanted to ask about other antennas in this
general category.
                            Thanks, Byron WA5THJ.