Re: [TowerTalk] Small Yagi Advice

To: "'Byron Tatum'" <bjtatum@ev1.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>,"Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Small Yagi Advice
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 16:56:57 -0500
    Jim: have you owned a SteppIR?  I suspect not.

    Over rated?  I think not.  20-6 M coverage, optimized frequency segment
by segment.

    Higher priced than the ones you mentioned?  Yes.

    When is the last time that you got more than you paid for?  I have
received much less than I have paid for.  But, the SteppIR is a great
antenna.

    Just one man's opinion.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ