[TowerTalk] For Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:03:14 -0500
I have a couple things I don't need anymore and I'm looking for
something.First I have 2 rotors and an antenna for sale.I have a Yaesu
G-800S that I used for my satellite antennas but now that AO-40 is
kaput......$265 shipped in the US.I also have a Big Boy PST-51 with the B
control box.I have intsalled a Orion 2800 for the extra omph and don't need
it anymore.  $525 shipped in the US.Finally I have one more 6M-9KHW 6 meter
beam for sale,it is disassembled and waiting to pick up.I could ship but
would rather not $350 pick-up $400 shipped.I am looking for a Cushcraft D-3W
which is a rotatable dipole for the WARC bands.   Thanks   Gregg  K9KL  near
Titletown( Green Bay),WI