[TowerTalk] Nolux or not-to-nolux

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Nolux or not-to-nolux
From: "Ford Peterson" <ford@cmgate.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 00:38:55 -0500
That is the question.

I'm putting up an elevated 80M vertical using old Heights tower sections.  I
intend to load the thing on 80M and want good conductivity in the joints of the
tower.

There are many products out there.  None of the typical vendors appear to be
hawking the stuff on their websites.

#1 it is supposed to keep the aluminum unexposed to air.
#2 it is supposed to be conductive to facilitate a good RF connection

What to use and where to get it.  Anybody got good info on this?

Ford-N0FP
ford@cmgate.com