Re: [TowerTalk] I improved my tower cam a bit

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I improved my tower cam a bit
From: Bob Smith <na6t@na6t.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:41:26 -0700
Hi Bill,

The shack picture is real clear, but the OS pic from the tower
is blury, with about 1/2 the pixels in the pic filled it.

just a comment, maybe you know this already,

Bob

Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-530-591-2230 (cell in Colusa-Yuba-Sutter-Glenn-Butte Counties)
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Message: 1