Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - soldering 259s to buryflex 9914F

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - soldering 259s to buryflex 9914F
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:11:05 -0400
Thanks Steve...thats actually so simple. I don't know why I never heard of
it before...I've always stripped only the jacket first and then have that
mess when the braid unravels while trying to cut that part...I've seen alot
of references to soldering pl259 and a few even mention covering the braid
up with tape before cutting to keep that part "neat, but your idea is even
"neater"...thanks a bunch and 73