[TowerTalk] Fiberglass Source

To: towertalk@contesting.com, scotthon@pilchuckvet.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass Source
From: CubexCo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:28:00 EDT
Scott,
There are several sources of fiberglass tubing suitable for masts or other
antenna support systems.  One of them is Cubex Co., Inc -
www.cubex.com/hard.htm
 will lead you to the parts page.  We carry from 1/4" up to 2" diameter, all
telescoping size steps (1/8" wall). They are 8ft long, can be shipped UPS.
combinations can achieve longer lengths.