Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Down Due To Cindy Tell New What You Think

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Down Due To Cindy Tell New What You Think
From: doc <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:56:05 -0400
We'd have to bail on most of New England given that they get winter
hurricanes, called Nor'easters.

Most of the northwest would have to go due to earthquakes and
the midwest due to tornados, not to mention the southwest due
to drought-caused wildfires and deadly scorpions.

Sure would be a sorry remnant of its original self if we ran
away in the face of a little adversity.

We just need to learn how to protect ourselves a little better.
How about underground dome houses built into the sinkholes and
kevlar-encased houses?  ;-)

The underground houses could use underground longwire antennas too!
(Needed to make the drifting thread somehow list-appropriate.)

doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

           |_|___|_|
           | | & | |
              {|
      /\      {|
     /  \     {|
    /    \    {|
============\ #    West Central Florida
http://bibleseven.com
Ham PC = 100% Linux Novell-Suse 9.2
Halli, Heathkit, Homebrew, MFJ, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life: http://www.gospelcom.net/twr/
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!