Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Down Due To Cindy Tell New What You Think

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Down Due To Cindy Tell New What You Think
From: doc <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:20:53 -0400
As a Christian I find the term "acts of God" offensive.  Can I get
the Supreme Court to rule it out as unconstitutional and replace it
with "acts of Darwin" or something?  Oh, and how about an apology
and some reparations?  ("Need money for the tower" he muttered.)

Actually, the last Presidential election in Florida, and elsewhere,
went far more smoothly than the prior one and was vastly more clean
than the one in 1960.

So, back on topic ... y'all across the Gulf in Texas doing anything
special to defend your towers and antennas against Emily?  We are
getting some 18" dia. power pole stubs and will set the foldover Rohn 45
down and strap to the well-buried stubs to prevent damage.  Not sure
about the other antennas yet ... am considering the foldover bases
for the verticals.

doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

           |_|___|_|
           | | & | |
              {|
      /\      {|
     /  \     {|
    /    \    {|
============\ #    West Central Florida
http://bibleseven.com
Ham PC = 100% Linux Novell-Suse 9.2
Halli, Heathkit, Homebrew, MFJ, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life: http://www.gospelcom.net/twr/
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!