Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Down Due To Cindy

To: ve5ra@sasktel.net, towertalk@contesting.com, kd4e@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Down Due To Cindy
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:12:23 EDT
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

    This is TowerTalk where we talk about tower and HF antenna construction
projects and has NOTHING to do with philisophical or theological questions;
i.e. anything with God it in. Please do not post extraneous stuff. I guess the
exception might be something like "Omigod look at the size of that tower and
antenna".

    OTOH thoughtful posts on tower and HF antenna construction projects are
always welcome. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN