[TowerTalk] Homebrew drive-on mast base

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Homebrew drive-on mast base
From: "Mark ." <n1lo@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:51:22 -0400
Has anyone made one of these?
You park one of your vehicle's tires on it, and it tilts up (parallel to
car) from either the front or back, allowing you to raise a mast, even when
parallel parked.

I've looked at a couple of  commercial designs, but want to build my own.

I'm trying to make up a plan using some 2x12 board stock, some 1/8 x 1-1/2
steel angle, and chain link fence parts from the local home store.

If you have a plan or a pic, please email me direct.

Regards,

--...MARK_N1LO...--