Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing gear again

To: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>,towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing gear again
From: kb9cry@comcast.net (Phil Camera)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:56:49 +0000
Personally I use my chain rebar hook positioner all the time on both types of
towers, which I have.  I will also bring up a simple strap with safety hooks on
the ends for additional use, like standing on the tippy top and wanting to stay
close to the mast.  I like being close to the tower and the rebar (gorilla)
hooks make it easy to reposition it if I need to move around the perimeter of
the tower.  Of course during all this, I'm also attached with my shock
absorbing lanyard which is attached above my work level and to my D ring on the
back of the full body harness.  Phil  KB9CRY