Re: [TowerTalk] Wonderpole mast guying

To: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wonderpole mast guying
From: Fred Roberts <froberts@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:22:43 -0700
Jamie-

It seems to me that if you drilled a clearance hole through the mail at
the levels of interest, then you would be able to insert a long #6
machine screw through the mast so that the screw (with a nut on both
sides of the mast) extended 1/2" from each side of the mast.  Then, just
tie a light guying line around the mast and resting on the screw.  This
would be a simple solution which would prevent the guys from sliding
down the mast.  And the guys could be a loose loop around the mast which
would allow them to adjust to their final position ~120 degrees apart.

This might do it for you.

73-
Fred, W6TKV