[TowerTalk] Wanted: ATC qualified climber(s) in Northern NJ

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted: ATC qualified climber(s) in Northern NJ
From: "Rick Smith" <rick@rtps.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 01:19:09 -0400
Have two towers to install equipment on, and need an American Tower qualified
person / crew to help me.

I will help sling ropes / cables, etc., even climb along with you if necessary.

Installing an Omni and a panel antenna on one tower, at 100' on a 120 footer in
Vernon, NJ and 4 panels and an omni at 240' on a 260 footer in Jefferson, NJ.
All cable is category 5.

Both are "accessible" climbs, meaning there's a decent tower road, and a ladder
w/safety cable up the towers

Please contact me off-list to arrange for this to be done within the next 2
weeks.

Also have 3 other jobs goin on in northern NJ within the next month, as well as
ongoing maintenance over the year, so I'm in the market for someone to work
with a lot in the local area if possible, but that's not mandatory for this
request...

Thanks,

Rick Smith
Near You Networks