Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM240 Poor Connections

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM240 Poor Connections
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:45:53 -0000
If you carefully trim back the heatshrink you won't have to replace all of
it.  I was able to replace the self tappers with bolts and used some of the
gunk filled heatshrink only about two inches long over each end to seal it
up again, probably better than new.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net