Re: [TowerTalk] Radial Staples

To: gaylord@cascadenetworks.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radial Staples
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:22:14 +0000

Thanks Dan,

When you put down radials, you automatically sacrifice your golf course putting green lawn, if you ever had one, because you:

A. Raise the blade up as high as you can,

B. Sharpen the blade at the start of mowing season so it _cuts through_ the wire if it hits one.

It's a lot easier to repair a clipped radial, than one that's been torn up and wrapped around the blade.

73,

rob/k5uj