Re: [TowerTalk] Staples

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Staples
From: HFDXJUNKIE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:57:23 EDT
What I run is 4 gauge copper 7 strand wire, its not cheap, and takes some
time to cut each piece to the length you want, than pull apart the strands and
bend them. They work great and if the ground is hard you can squeeze the bend
tight and wack it in with a hammer like a nail. Yeah you have to spend some
money and do some extra work...but you have a  anchor that is going to last  a
real long time, can be made to any size needed,  and they dont pop out so
the lawn mower isnt going to catch them,I have all grass Jack Nicholas would be

proud of that the radials are in and have no problem mowing the lawn at any
hieght, Home Depot carries plenty of it and can be bought by the whole roll I
think 500 ft or by the foot for about 25 cents or something.

                                      73 Pete NA2P