Re: [TowerTalk] Digging a tower foundation hole

To: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Digging a tower foundation hole
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:17:24 -0400
Here ya go. <:-))

http://www.rogerhalstead.com/ham_files/tower10.htm

It didn't take long to decide to hire a small back hoe for the guy anchors.
No, that isn't shale, it's good old fashioned clay. Fortunately it was moist
clay when I was digging it out. Notice it didn't come out in very large
pieces. <:-))

I once hired a teenager to dig up the weep tile across the back of the
house.  The more he dug the more he decided going to college looked better
all the time.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com