Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 55G Tower Damage, etc.

To: K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 55G Tower Damage, etc.
From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 16:07:08 -0400
Two other checks come to mind:
    1. Sight up each leg to see if there is a bend.
    2. Check the loose guy's anchor location.  It is possible the wind
load may have moved the anchor; e.g., by compressing some of the earth
above the anchor.  Look at where the anchor rid enters the dirt for
evidence that there is more rod out of the dirt than before.

73,
   -- Eric K3NA