Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for photo of 30' tower

To: "'Delbert Matlock'" <delbert@matlock.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for photo of 30' tower
From: "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <vze1u2wn@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:56:31 -0400
Delbert,

I've been reading this thread with great interest and honestly, more than a
few chuckles. So as I looked out my new French Doors and across my deck, I
realized that  it was time to help.

This is your lucky day!

I have a two section, steel crankup tower with tilt base for you for FREE!

It is in good condition and it is yours.

But there's more!  You can go through my TA33 element and boom collection
and pick out whatever you can use!

Now just come to Bergenfield, NJ and pick it up!

We're ten minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike.

My wife Nancy, N2FWI and I will provide lunch and/or dinner for you and your
wife.

She can look at our TINY 40X100 lot with TWO TOWERS on it!

One at 45 ft + 22 ft of masting has a 30+ft 6M yagi, 2 17 element 2M yagis
and an omni vertical.

The other is 40 ft and has whatever I'm playing with on it.

There are seven dishes between 3 and 8 feet on the ground waiting for
something fun to do.

I haven't finished it yet, but there is also a 3.5 inch, 13 ft mast through
my roof which I will soon be able to rotate with whatever I put on it!

Our hospitality and generosity - and the site visit, will help to adjust
your wife's expectations down to something more modest as you, as an HF only
operator have proposed!

73,

Gordon Beattie

w2ttt@arrl.net