Re: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: LOW INDUCTANCE COPPER GROUNDING STRAP]

To: "towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: LOW INDUCTANCE COPPER GROUNDING STRAP]
From: "Matt Patterson" <mattpatt@1starnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:07:33 -0500
Having never worked with solid copper strapping before is it coated with
anything to keep it from oxidizing while out in the elements?  If not,
should it be?  I've always used stranded insulated copper wire for grounding
but all this discussion on using copper strapping has peaked my interest.

73 Matt
W5LL