To: "'towertalk@contesting.com'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 35, Issue 6
From: "Wolfert, William R." <WWolfert@columbuspolice.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 08:11:40 -0500
>From your response it appears I am the one who needs to render an apology.
When I read the statement "Intelligent Design", to me it indicates the
origin of all things- Creation vs. Big Bang and Evolution. Ultimately,
either is accepted by faith. If your usage of this term is of a scientific
genre (as it seems in your reply to me) then my ignorance is evident. For
that I apologize. I was not supporting the CFA theory.

Fraternally,

Bill - WR8K