Re: [TowerTalk] Big Bang

To: "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Big Bang
From: "David J Windisch" <davidjw@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 06:19:34 -0500
The evolutionists haven't explained how *something*, the *effect*, evolves
from *nothing*.   They equivocate around which comes first, cause or effect.
"Conservation of energy" is proposed as a fig leaf over mankind's limited
causal ability.

A physician was giving God a checkup, and mentioned that his group had
discovered how to create life, and, no offense, God, but we don't need You
any more.

God asked for a demo, and was given another appointment in 6 weeks by the
girl out front.

The waiting room was full, and after an hour of suffering little children,
God was taken into the examining room for another 20 minute wait.   Finally,
the physician came in with a handful of soil and an ear-to-ear grin.   God
asked what the dirt was for.   The physician said that he had to have
something out of which to create life.   God stared at the dirt, and it
disappeared.   He said to the physician, "No fair.  That was My dirt.  Use
your own dirt."

Mankind's gotta know its limitations ;o)

73, Dave, N3HE