Re: [TowerTalk] Big Bang

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Big Bang
From: joegps <joegps@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:27:02 -0800 (PST)
> "Big Bang" and Evolution are both based on the
scientific
method, and the
> latter has been quite well proven. Creation and
Intelligent Design are both
> matters of faith. If the human race is to survive,
it is
critical that we
> understand the difference, and not be shouted down
by
those who would impose
> their faith on others. While I am a person
thoroughly
grounded in my faith
> and practice it, I do understand that difference.

People love anything that promises a big return for
minimal
effort. That's why antennas are one small step from
politics
and religion.

Admitting the truth about an antenna is like admitting
the
truth about our political leaders or church. Ours, no
matter
how flawed and false it can be proven, is always
better than
any other.

73 Tom

Hi Tom,
Where did the material for the big bang come from.
Thanks Joe K1NCO