Re: [TowerTalk] Big Bang

To: "bob" <wf3h@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Big Bang
From: Ron Feutz <feutz@wctc.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:33:55 -0600
Bob,

Thought I should give you a heads up on this.  Someone using your
call posted the message below to towertalk.  Since only the most
ignorant religious bigots use this type of wierd rhetoric (Christian
Taliban? - jeesh - no imagination at all), I knew it couldn't be
you.  Someone is obviously trying to make you look stupid.

73,

Ron KK9K