Re: [TowerTalk] Things to consider while my house is being built

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Things to consider while my house is being built
From: "W0MU" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 08:43:08 -0700
You can still put in some sleeves through the rim joists.  This will keep
the sleeve further above grade.  If you plan on having wrap porches make
sure you get the sleeves or your access into the house prior to the deck
being installed.

Make sure you run lots of outlets and 220 for an amp or future amp.

I wish I had installed a couple of ground rods in the basement floor prior
to the pour.