Re: [TowerTalk] re Twinlead zepp

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] re Twinlead zepp
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 21:19:59 -0000
The 'double extended zepp' would sound like a 'center fed zepp' which is as
far as I am concerned a confusing term.  I think they have picked up on the
length of the wire used for a normal zepp and figured that by doubling it up
it would still be a double zepp but then it was extended.... in any case its
just a dipole.  Now don't get me started on those that use 'doublet' to mean
dipole, or some other variant of a dipole maybe.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net