[TowerTalk] Center fed zepp

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Center fed zepp
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 16:34:55 -0500
Actually, I'm just checking posting ability from the new
address.

But gee, after seeing all the posts about center fed zepp's,
I'm thinking I'll need to scrap my OCF dipole and go with
something with balanced line.  :)

The devil made me say it, although I think we've now recovered
the historically correct derivation of the term, and sorted it
out from 'dipole'.

Just sign me,

Double extended n2ea
Anybody wanna buy a house on the water in MD?