Re: [TowerTalk] BEST MEDIUM SIZED TRIBANDER BEAM FOR CONTESTING?

To: m2eng@mts.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BEST MEDIUM SIZED TRIBANDER BEAM FOR CONTESTING?
From: N0OEL@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:33:23 EST
I have used my Explorer 14 from Hygain for years.    You  will not find a
beam for the price range better.   I take on bigger  beams and time and again
at
least equal them.    All with
7.5 sq feet windload.    On 14 feet of boom!    What a great beam!

The StepIr is a great idea for a price.   But I dont have the  desire to
spend $1200-$1500 for a beam with moving parts to replace it.

Each to his own!

-Mike
K0BUD
Minneapolis where just about everything that moves  freezes!