Re: [TowerTalk] Aperture and stacking distance

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aperture and stacking distance
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 18:54:38 -0800
Hey, thanks very much guys. I got really suspicious of the method when
it told me  an adequate stacking distance for two 70 cm beams with 10
dBd gain was 0.04 ft.

I was looking for the quick answer but guess I'll just have to model
it.  Looking at a C4SXL, plus 6m, 2m and 70cm yagis on the same mast.

73, JIm    VE7FO